Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
– The O’Gormans Bar & Restaurant Loyalty card entitles customers to discounts as offered periodically.
– The Card must be presented when requesting the bill and will be swiped to authorise the discount.
– Loyalty Card is non transferable and may only be used by the individual to which it is issued.
– Lost or stolen Loyalty Cards must be reported to management via www.ogormans.ie Loyalty Card Section on our website.
– All Loyalty Cards remain the property of O’Gormans Bar & Restaurant Kilminchy Portlaoise Co. Laois.
O’Gormans reserve the right, at any time without notice, may:
(a) terminate the Loyalty Card; (b) decline to issue Loyalty Card; (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Loyalty Cards
(d) alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card system.
Reasonable grounds include:
(i) abuse or attempted abuse of the Loyalty Card
(ii) any use or attempted use of a Loyalty Card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions of issue
(iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the Loyalty Card.
– The Loyalty card only applies to food off the Main Menu.
– All other Menu’s are allready discounted so the Loyalty card does not apply.
– Loyalty Card Offers or any specials are subject to availability while stocks last. This also applies to O”Gormans Off-Licence.
– All functions are not confirmed till a Deposit is paid & email of confirmation is sent to the applicant.
DATA PROTECTION. O’Gormans Bar & Restaurant will never release your personal details to anyone outside of O Gormans and associates involved in the running of the Loyalty Card system . We may analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers.